Celebrating International Women’s Day, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu’s Council for the Global Retention of Women (GROW) will host a Webcast on Friday, March 6, 2009, featuring leading executives from around the world.
This 60-minute market-driven panel discussion will:
• Explore how the current state of the economy is both a challenge and an opportunity for women and organizations.
• Offer insights into how the workplace has changed and is changing for women around the world.
• Discuss best practices around gender diversity programs.
• Sharon Allen, chairman of the board, Deloitte LLP, and member of the board of directors of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
• Hutham S. Olayan, president and CEO, Olayan America Corporation, and director, The Olayan Group
• Mirella Visser, CEO, Centre for Inclusive Leadership and president, European Professional Women’s Network
• Kaori Sasaki, president and CEO, eWoman Inc. and president, UNICUL International Inc.
• Ellen Galinsky, co-founder and president, Families and Work Institute
• James H. Wall, managing director talent, chief diversity officer, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Time will be provided for Q&A.
Registration is required.
Date: Friday 6 March 2009
Location: Register here
Time: 8:00 am ET MT (GMT-5)
For more information on International Women’s Day at Deloitte, visit here.
Posted by: Laurel Delaney