Just the facts:
- Women are driving the global economy.
- Women are responsible for $20 trillion U.S. dollars in annual consumer spending.
- 28% of registered SMEs globally are started by women.
- Investing in women entrepreneurs and business owners is a huge market opportunity.
- Women should be an economic priority.
- Women’s market is growing at a faster growth rate than men — globally.
- Women have a high level of commitment and loyalty.
- Women are risk-aware.
- Women share positive experiences.
- Women are the next emerging market.
- WEGG educates women entrepreneurs and business owners worldwide on how to go global.
Note: Don’t miss our next WEGGinar™ 3/7/18 on “Becoming Your Own Global Distribution Solution” and presented by Rebecca Herwick, President/CEO, Global Products Inc. Register here. Event is free of charge but you must register in advance to attend.