Our WEGG board member, Kati Suominen, gave a captivating webinar on, “Financing Your International Business: Plan Early and Smart.” If you didn’t have a chance to participate, you can access her talk here at your convenience. She covered:
- Export credit insurance: Getting paid from a foreign buyer
- Export working capital: Getting money to fulfill international orders
- Factoring: Getting advance payment for your foreign A/R
- Buyer finance: Finding money for your foreign buyer to buy from you
- Growth capital: Getting long-term debt or equity to scale production and international sales
You can also access Kati’s PowerPoint here.
Up next month: Everyone knows that protecting your intellectual property globally — e.g., domain names, copyrights, patents and the like — is not easy. The biggest challenge is how to do it effectively and on a shoestring. The good news is that our presenter, Susan Meyer (pictured) Counsel with Nixon Peabody, will show you how with the hour she has to talk about how to protect your intellectual property globally on March 2nd at 11:00 a.m. Central Time. The WEGG webinar is no charge but you must register to attend. Go here to register and learn more: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6046842634637321474
Walk away from the webinar with resources, recommendations, and suggestions to help you protect what matters most at your business.