Who hasn’t heard of Kathrin Bussmann? Oh come on now — let me walk you out of that cave of yours :-). She runs Verbaccino and hosts the world famous Worldly Marketer Podcast and we are lucky enough to have her present “Building Your Global Brand Through Podcasting” for WEGG on Wednesday, May 9 from 11:00 a.m. — 12:00 (noon) p.m. Central time.
In this WEGGinar™, you will master podcasting basics and learn the best-kept secrets to putting on a successful podcast, which include, but are not limited to, how:
- Podcasting does not require a lot of fancy equipment.
- Podcasting does require consistency and a significant time commitment.
- To approach podcasting as a content-marketing effort, not a source of revenue.
- To make podcast unique and valuable.
- To spend time promoting your podcast.
Smart global marketers know that podcast fans are time constrained, eager to keep learning, prosperous, and social media-savvy, and Kathrin will help us understand how to connect with this valuable audience.
Register for this session now (it is free of charge thanks to WEGG’s generous sponsors: UPS, IBM and Bank of America).