Building a Successful e-Commerce Business and a Great Legacy During a Crisis Miranda Isaakidis, founder & CEO, Indulgence Spa Products June 3, 2020
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
11:00 a.m. Central (12:00 noon Eastern) time
By registering, I consent to Women Entrepreneurs Grow Global’s collection of my information.
Note: Thanks to our sponsors, event is "no charge" but you must register to attend.
- The advantage of running a lean business, even in good times.
- The importance of choosing the right product mix.
- How your reputation and relationships are more important than ever in a crisis.
- How it's not just about money because that won't see you through the tough times.
- How to monitor global trends and learn from them.
- How to build global relationships – both supplier and customer – without ever travelling to meet them!
- Seven tips on the logistics of global trade.
Meet the presenter, Miranda Isaakidis
Miranda Isaakidis, founder & CEO, Indulgence Spa Products
Miranda successfully runs Indulgence Spa Products (https://shop.indulgencespaproducts.co.za), specializing in the supply of high-end products to the spa and hotel sectors with growth of 20-25% annually. She manages a team of employees, overseeing their training and development needs and performance to a high standards and is fully responsible for all aspects of the business, including day to day business operations, financial management, branding, exporting, production, marketing and administration.
While running her business, she continues to partake in independent consulting projects for key clients including Accenture, McKinsey and UK Trade and Investment.
In summary, Miranda is an accomplished business professional with more than 20 years of experience in international trade, strategic research, market analysis and managing budgets covering a diverse range of products including jewelry, luxury consumer products and research services.