Wednesday, Mar. 6
11:00 a.m. CST (12:00 p.m. ET)
By registering, I consent to Women Entrepreneurs Grow Global’s collection of my information.
- What it means to design for extremes
- How to broaden impact through specific solutions
- How to design for extreme cases
- What the benefits are when designing for extreme cases
- How to adopt a mindset of designing for extremes to transform a company culture
- How to identify extreme use cases and integrate these insights into a design process
This wegginar® is sponsored by
Note: Thanks to our sponsors, event is "no charge" but you must register to attend.
Meet the presenter
Keona Moy is a dynamic entrepreneur and self-taught designer with a rich 15 year background in healthcare. Her unique journey in the healthcare industry, combined with a self-driven foray into fashion design, led to the founding of VKTORI. As CEO, Keona’s deep understanding of health and wellness influences her approach to fashion, emphasizing comfort and inclusivity. Her transition from healthcare consultant to fashion entrepreneur was sparked by a personal realization: the necessity for apparel that marries comfort with style, especially for neurodiverse individuals. This inspired the creation of VKTORI’s signature product, the No-Nip Tee, embodying the brand’s ethos of challenging traditional fashion norms. Keona’s expertise in identifying niche needs and translating them into universally appealing designs is at the heart of VKTORI. Her vision extends beyond clothing; Keona sees VKTORI as a platform for empowering women to be shamelessly comfortable with all their ‘extremes’.