Dell Delivers for Top Women Entrepreneurs the World Over
Dell is hosting the second annual Dell Women’s Entrepreneur Network (DWEN) on June 5-7, 2011 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Agenda here. Speakers here. The event expects to attract more than 100 fellow female business executives, business icons, experts and thought leaders.
Connect. Share best practices. Build business opportunities. Learn from one another. Recognize the global women entrepreneurial influence in business and technology. Join other female business leaders from around the globe as they celebrate the impact women-owned businesses have on today’s economy.
· Doing business in Brazil;
· How the right technology strategy can promote business growth;
· Increasing customer and employee loyalty;
· Taking social media to social commerce;
· Scaling for growth;
· Talent management;
· Learning from Gen Y; and,
· The female consumer as a hot market segment for any industry.
Venue and travel information, go here.
This event is supported by Endeavor and Ernst & Young Entrepreneurial Winning Women.
Posted by: Laurel Delaney