1. Open Culture (www.openculture.com)
• Free cultural and educational media on the web.
2. Harvard University Extension School (www.extension.harvard.edu/openlearning)
• Free, noncredit courses are offered online by Harvard Extension School’s Open Learning Initiative. Featuring Harvard faculty, the courses are open to the public.
3. Khan Academy (www.khanacademy.org)
• With a library of over 2,400 videos covering everything from arithmetic to physics, finance, and history and 125 practice exercises, Khana Academy is on a mission to help you learn whatever you want, whenever you want, at your own pace.
We wrote about learning online for FREE at our big sister organization – The Global Small Business Blog – who sponsors us!
Illustration credit: Harvard University Extension School
Posted by: Laurel Delaney