Anisha Singh, Founder and CEO of MyDala.com, provides five pointers for women entrepreneurs in the making:
- Be proud to be a woman entrepreneur — stand out rather than be a part of the crowd.
- Believe in yourself — if you doubt yourself, so will others.
- Don’t quit — never, ever give up.
- Innovate constantly — innovation is the spice (and growth) of a business.
- Avoid distraction – focus on what you are good at and put blinders on to everything else.
Read the entire article: Five Tips for Start-ups
Photo courtesy: MyDala.com
Posted by: Laurel Delaney