According to The Centre for Entrepreneurs in London, women entrepreneurs:
- Focus more on sustainable growth.
- Pay more attention to mitigating risks.
- Are less prone to over-confidence.
Other interesting facts about women entrepreneurs that Eric F. Frazier talks about in “Well-Rounded Leadership: The Nature and Nurture of Female Entrepreneurs:”
- Women own or manage about 30 percent of businesses worldwide, as reported by the International Labor Organization.
- These 9.4 million [U.S.] women-owned enterprises employ 7.9 million people and generate $1.5 trillion in annual revenues.
- Increasing 74 percent since 1997 and 21 percent since 2007, women-owned businesses are a pillar of the post-recession recovery.
Read the entire article: Well-Rounded Leadership: The Nature and Nurture of Female Entrepreneurs
Note: Don’t miss our next WEGG webinar 4/13. Register here. Event is no charge but you must register in advance to attend.