Guaranty Trust Bank partnered with She Leads Africa (SLA) to support and invest in promising African female entrepreneurs. SLA selected six finalists from more than 400 applications spanning across 30 African countries who all gathered at the 2015 entrepreneur showcase in Oriental Hotel Lagos to pitch their businesses to a panel of judges and an audience of potential investors and customers.
The six finalists are as follows:
- Louisa Kinoshi of BeautyRevNG
- Ngozi Opara of Heat Free Hair
- Imoteda Aladekomo of Heels in the Kitchen
- Brenda Katwesigye of Insta Health
- Kambili Ofili-Okonkwo of Kamokini
- Kasope Ladipo- Ajayi of Omoalata Foods
Kasope Ladipo- Ajayi, Founder of Omoalata Foods (product featured above) was announced as the winner of $10,000 as well as provision of marketing consulting and SME advisory support through MarketHub courtesy of GTBank.
Congratulations to all the female entrepreneurs who applied, to the finalists and special kudos to Kasope Ladipo -Ajayi for taking home the big prize!
Screenshot courtesy: Omoalata Foods