WEGG Webinar: Sign Up For Our First FREE Export Webinar on 1/6/16!
We are ready to roll as they say with our first educational WEGG webinar series taking place the first Wednesday of each month in 2016. The first scheduled webinar is January 6th at 11:00 a.m. Central time and I’ll be kicking off the series so I can’t wait. And what a great way to start off the new year (make it your new year’s resolution!) with learning how to export in order to boost the growth of your business.
Our goal is to have 100 women entrepreneurs and business owners from all over the world register, listen in and participate! So I am counting on you to join me, celebrate our launch and learn how to get started in exporting.
Details on the 1/6/16 webinar are as follows:
Topic: Getting Started in Exporting: Ready Your Business for Growth
What you will learn:
- Why this is the best and easiest time ever to export!
- What you need to do to get your business export ready
- How to craft a back-of-the napkin export business plan
- How to create a social media and networking presence
- How to market your business worldwide
- How to use e-commerce sites as stepping-stones to export success
- How U.S. exporters will get a leg up from TPP
- Why the world needs more women entrepreneurs
Presenter: Laurel Delaney (bio here)
Register (you must register to participate): https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6551786751409319169
Looking forward to successfully kicking off our webinar series and meeting you online 1/6/16!
Take a look at our upcoming WEGG Webinar schedule to see the topics we will cover in 2016. Be sure to sign up for updates too.