Entrepreneurs can choose which circle to get into. Some might need only one or all five. The following are the five circles which have helped women entrepreneurs to launch a website, collaborate and optimize their global online presence.
- Building an online presence: creating a website, a YouTube channel, and a business page on a social network like Google+
- Collaborating effectively: tools like Gmail, Calendar and Docs
- Connecting with customers: hosting Google+ Hangouts, creating and distributing targeted offers and discounts
- Promoting your organization: online product demos, creating viral videos on YouTube, advertising through AdWords and AdSense
- Tracking and optimizing your online presence: Google Analytics, Google Alerts, ripples on Google+, the +1 button, webmaster tools
Ready to join? Go here.
Posted by: Laurel Delaney