Are you aware of our library of vast resources at Women Entrepreneurs GROW Global (WEGG)? Below is a snapshot of presentation decks where the presenters freely share their work, which means you have a choice to listen to the WEGGinar™ recording and/or review the presenter’s slides, and we also feature a couple of useful articles to accelerate your growth.
- From Laurel Delaney’s presentation, “Laurel Delaney’s Global Trade Trends Report 2017” – presentation deck.
- From Doris Nagel’s presentation, “How to Negotiate a Winning Foreign Distributor Agreement” – presentation deck.
- Interview with Doris Nagel on “Best Practices For Setting Up a Winning Overseas Distributor Agreement.”
- WEGG Board member Chantal Wittman writes, “Financing Your Global Growth.”
- WEGG Board member Kati Suominen writes, “How The Global Fund For Ecommerce Is Helping Entrepreneurs In Developing Countries Enter The Digital Era.”
- From Nicole àBeckett’s presentation, “China Exports: Growing Brand Recognition Locally First” – presentation deck.
- From Jeff Deiss’s presentation, “Winning the Trade Game with Export Finance” – presentation deck.
Find all 19 of our WEGGinars™ to date (September 30, 2017) here. And, of course, don’t miss our next one below.
Meanwhile, let us know what topics you want covered in 2018. We are already busy at work on many of them (e.g., international labelling, how to be bold in the global marketplace!, global trends in 2018, etc.) Please email me your ideas at (ldelaney@womenentrepreneursGROWglobal.org) because we want to make sure we are helping you grow your business globally as quickly and efficiently as possible. Thanks so much!
Note: Don’t miss our next WEGGinar™ 10/11/17 on “Navigating Global Business Travel in 2017,” and presented by Stephanie Lewin, Global Immigration Attorney at Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP (www.balglobal.com). Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6874264726093775875.
Event is free of charge but you must register in advance to attend.