If you are located in the United States, it is Memorial Holiday weekend where we honor those who have served our nation. We thought it would also be a good time to catch up on easy and productive listening to a few fantastic WEGGinars™ we have hosted over the past couple of months, not including the last one. These are based on popularity (e.g., number of listened to recordings). Here are the top 5:
- How a Wicked Road Trip to Minturn, Colorado Inspired a Thriving Global Design Business — presented by Julia Knight, Julia Knight Collection
- Go! Go! Global with Sourcing Products — presented by Jodi Norgaard, JB Norgaard Enterprises
- Regulations, Conventions, and Battles of the Spirit: The International Trade of Craft Spirits — presented by Sonat Birnecker Hart, KOVAL Distillery
- How Two Savvy Moms Started a Bed Business and Took it Global — presented by Angie White and Betsy Mikesell, Beddy’s
- Becoming Your Own Global Distribution Solution — presented by Rebecca Herwick, Global Products, Inc.
Have a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day.
Join us for our next WEGGinar™ 6/6/18 on “Grow Globally By Offering Competitive Financing Solutions” and presented by Tamara Maxwell, Director, Minority and Women Owned Business & Multiplier Outreach Division, Office of Small Business, Export-Import Bank of the United States. She will guide you on how to get paid. Register here.
Event is free of charge but you must register in advance to attend.