wegg® Is Thankful Going Into 2022
wegg® is thankful to our talented team, our Board of Directors, our sponsors, our partners, our vendors, our ambitious women entrepreneurs and all our fans. Thanks to you, and despite the recent challenging times, we were able to accomplish more than most in 2021. In fact, we had our best year ever. Here are just a few of the many milestones we achieved in 2021:
- Hosted 12 monthly wegginars
- Facilitated more than 50 weekly wegg Virtual Cafes
- Launched our How She Went Global® (HSWG) podcast
- Interviewed 10 women business owners on the HSWG podcast
- Kicked off the TikTok weekly #globalgal series
- Published more than two dozen newsletters
- Created more than a hundred Instagram posts
- Wrote more than 200 blog posts
- Established The Gail Adinamis wegg® Award for Exemplary Global Leadership™
- Served more than 1,000 women business owners in 2021 alone on helping them go global
What’s next? Well that is our best kept secret that we have been working on for several months. We have three brand new initiatives – value creators for women entrepreneurs – slated for 2022. Stay tuned. Because you don’t want to miss them and for sure, you will want to get involved. After all, our work is focused on helping you succeed in the global marketplace, which includes reaching new heights with your business.
We understand you as a global trader and will continue to serve your needs the best way we can.
Here’s to a year of pushing boundaries in 2022! wegg is thankful going into 2022.