The 6th edition of the Women’s Forum Global Meeting was held October 13-15 in Deauville, France under the theme “Change: Make It Happen.”
The forum focused on five questions of change in politics, the economy, the environment, global health and women’s leadership. Specifics are as follows:
1. Change in politics: How to think and act collectively in a world of mistrust?
2. Change in the economy: What do we need now for true innovation?
3. Change in the environment: How to make the green economy a killer app for business and a reality for all?
4. Change in global health: How to combat malnutrition?
5. Change through the woman factor: Pushing the boundaries, yet how far?
Additional related resources:
The 2010 Women Matter report by McKinsey & Company confirms that women are still under-represented at board level.
The BBC World Debate from the Women’s Forum on “How to feed the world better.”
CEO Champions commit to action and accountability at Women’s Forum for Economy and Society. More than 20 CEOs outline specific leadership actions towards progress on women’s advancement.
Posted by: Laurel Delaney