Today I participated in a live small business online forum (my second one) hosted by Bank of America and labeled as “Cost Effective Strategies to Go Global.” Here is a sampling of the questions I addressed:
- How do you leverage social media and networking platforms to grow a business globally?
- What’s the most effective way to hire and maintain (nurture) independent contractors worldwide while building a global empire during a tough economic time?
- Is Twitter important? Can it help reach a global audience? If so, what should you be doing to tap into it?
- What are some key elements involved to run a fit-for-fast-growth type of global small business?
- Where do you turn to find out if an overseas market is ripe for your type of product or service offering?
Find out my answers here. And feel free to share your experience via this blog!
Posted by: Laurel Delaney