CamMi Pham, Partner, ThinkRenegade, gave an insightful presentation on “Dare to be BOLD! Here’s How” for WEGG early in the month. In case you missed it, dare to sign up because it is free of charge thanks to our generous sponsors, UPS and IBM.
Here are a couple of takeaways from her talk specifically honing in on how to share great content online while still weaving in your expertise. Who knew these resources existed? If you did, you are well on your way to being BOLD and getting discovered online!
• BuzzSumo (http://buzzsumo.com) — BuzzSumo gives you the ability to quickly identify what content is working well in an industry and who the major influencers are. Insights abound here.
• Klear (https://klear.com) — Klear is an influencer marketing platform that helps brands build, scale and measure influencer campaigns. An under the radar gem to get you going: Klear Free Tools (https://klear.com/free-tools).
• Medium (https://medium.com) — With Medium, discover smart, unique perspectives on Influencer Marketing and the topics that matter most to you like social media, marketing, influencers, social media marketing, and digital marketing.
• Quora (https://www.quora.com) — Quora is a place to gain and share knowledge and better understand the world. You can ask questions and connect with people who share unique insights. Give it a try.
• Buffer.com (https://buffer.com) — Buffer is a way to schedule posts, track the performance of your content, and manage all your accounts in one place.CamMi also shared a tip sheet (as shown above) on how to repurpose your online content to extend its use. Here are a few ideas:
- Syndicate your posts
- Repost on content platform (Medium, LinkedIn, Quora, etc.)
- Break down into short articles
- Q&A (Quora, Yahoo Answer)
- Social media posts
This is just the tip of the iceberg on resources CamMi shared during her presentation. Be sure to view her entire presentation, “Dare to be BOLD! Here’s How,” at your leisure to capture how to be bold with your messaging, share quality content, and keep your conversations simple.
A BIG thank you to CamMi for sharing her expertise with us. She is the queen of being BOLD!
Note: Don’t miss our next WEGGinar™ 3/7/18 on “Becoming Your Own Global Distribution Solution” and presented by Rebecca Herwick, President/CEO, Global Products Inc. Register here. Event is free of charge but you must register in advance to attend.