The Qatar International Business Women Forum was launched last year at the Sheraton Doha Hotel and Resorts with the attendance of over 500 top officials, business women leaders and experts from Qatar and other Gulf and Arab countries.
The Forum included six panels in addition to the opening that discussed the following topics:
- Role of Women in Business and Investment: A Comparison between the Arab World and the West.
- Coaching Women to Take Over Leadership in Business and Develop a Strong Image.
- Women in Corporate Life: Bridging the Credibility Gap.
- Women in Family Business: What role for women in family-owned enterprises?
- Women Entrepreneurs.
- Role of Businesswomen Organizations and Networks.
To learn more about the Forum and get involved, visit here.
Illustration credit here.
Posted by: Laurel Delaney