Building Great and Enduring Relationships in the Global Marketplace
Our wegg® Specialist, Maya Hu-Chan, has authored a wonderful book that all leaders who aspire to go global and be effective at it, must read. The book is titled, “Saving Face: How to Preserve Dignity and Build Trust.”
Maya is a globally recognized thought leader, executive coach, author, and speaker. She is the founder and president of Global Leadership Associates and coauthor of “Global Leadership: The New Generation.” She has trained and coached thousands of leaders from Fortune 500 corporations, nonprofits, and public sectors around the world.
Now, with “Saving Face,” Maya covers:
- Saving Face as a social currency
- How to avoid losing face
- Authentic acts of saving and honoring face
- Saving face for the wrong reacon
- Psychological safety, innovation … and face
- How to build relationships using face
- Relearning how to drive
- Cultural agility
- Seeing beyond the glass ceiling
- Face the value of feedback
Learn all the nuances that arise from working with people across various countries and cultures. This book is a roadmap to mastering cultural differences and becoming flat out, a better global citizen.