wegg® Keeps Delivering Virtual Export Education for Women
Whether novel Coronavirus time or not, wegg® continues to keep delivering on export education. Women Entrepreneurs Grow Global is the only U.S. nonprofit organization that focuses exclusively on export education for women SMEs.
Now that we are forced to work from home, it’s an ideal time to catch up on all our amazing virtual education offerings – from starting an e-commerce business, to finding international buyers , to navigating the turbulent global marketplace. So pull up your comfy chair, grab a cup of what soothes your soul, and click on a link below to watch and listen. Take a deep breath and open your mind to the possibility of taking your own business global.
Graphic: Clockwise L-R: Nos. 1-8.
- How Two Savvy Moms Started a Bed Business & Took It Global – Betsy Mikesell, CEO & Angie White, CFO, Beddys.com
- Regulations, Conventions, and Battles of the Spirit: The International Trade of Craft Spirits – Sonat Birnecker Hart, co-founder, KOVAL Distillery
- How a Wicked Road Trip to Minturn, Colorado Inspired a Thriving Global Design Business – Julia Knight, founder, Julia Knight Collection
- Small Startup, Big Global Impact – Katie Kollhoff, CEO at NUMiX
- Bras Without Borders – Dana Donofree, founder, AnaOno
- “She believed she could, and so she did.” One Woman’s Quest for Borderless Growth – Cathy Koch, President, CEO, K-Tec Systems
- New Iron Laws of Globalization – Kati Suominen, Founder and CEO, Nextrade Group
- The World is Open for Your Business: How to Find International Buyers – Monica Toporkiewicz, Senior International Trade Specialist, U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Commercial Service – Chicago
Explore more. Visit our library.